- Is brochure needed to advertise all continuing education/non-credit courses/programs?
- Should there be a centralized office to promote/manage continuing education/non-credit?
- Should a continuing education/non-credit web site be created?
- Is it possible to maintain a common list serve of all participants in continuing education/non-credit courses/programs?
- What is the best way to encourage these participants to consider enrolling in credit courses/programs?
- How can the common list of participants be shared with the Development Office?
|Steering Committee Representative
|Data and Assessment Committee Representative
|Committee Members||Bill McMahon
Minutes & Meeting Dates
- Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 15, 2008, 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 5, 2008, 12:30 pm
- Thursday, November 13, 2008, 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 12:30 pm
- Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 12:30 pm