The Provosts Conversations on Teaching and Learning
- Date/time (Multi-Day Event)
- 01/31/2013 12:30 PM - 01/31/2013 1:30 PM
- Perry Library - The Learning Commons
- January 10. Theory and Practice: Reaching the Modern Learner. Presented by Jay Morris. January 24: Employing Interactive Tools to Increase Student Engagement. Presented by: Maureen Stiner February 7: Enhancing Application Skills: Tools for Improving Student Learning. Presented by Kiran Karande. February 21: Making Productive Epistemic Beliefs Explicit: Tools for Moving Beyond Surface-Level Learning. Presented by Steve Myran.
- Download event as ICS file