|Degree Earned: Degree Earned is empty.
Standard ODU admission criteria and procedures are required for admission to this program.
- Licensed as a teacher in the Commonwealth of Virginia (Minimum of Collegiate Professional License)
- Seeking endorsement as a school library media specialist
- Have the computer skills to take an on-line graduate program
GRE or MAT (and Praxis 1* if not licensed as a teacher)
* The SAT or ACT can serve as a substitute test for Praxis I (Reading, Writing, and Mathematics) with the following minimum scores:
- SAT taken prior to April 1, 1995 -- 1000 with at least 450 verbal and 510 mathematics.
- SAT taken after April 1, 1995 -- 1100 with at least 530 verbal and 530 mathematics.
- ACT taken prior to April 1, 1995 -- Composite score of 21, with at least 21 ACT mathematics and 37 ACT English Plus Reading.
- ACT taken after April 1, 1995 - Composite score of 24, with at least 22 ACT mathematics and 46 ACT English Plus Reading.
||From all prior institutions