Banner, Leo Online & Touchnet Unavailable This Weekend
The Banner System will be taken offline to perform an upgrade on Friday, March 8 at 5 p.m. The upgrade is expected to be complete by Sunday, March 10 by 6 p.m. All Banner systems, including Leo Online will be unavailable during this time period.
The Banner upgrade will bring new functionality to the system as well as take advantage of product enhancements and allow for Monarch-Key authentication for the system. Once the upgrade is complete, users will log into Banner with their MIDAS ID and password. Banner users who have not changed their MIDAS password since January 7, 2013 will need to do so ASAP so they are compliant with the upgrade and Banner access is not affected. http://www.occs.odu.edu/projects/monarchkey/passwords.shtml
If you need assistance changing your MIDAS password visit: https://midas.odu.edu/Help or contact the Technical Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details on the functionality of the upgraded Banner system, please contact the functional lead for the module(s) you have questions about:
- Student module, General module, Leo Online - Mary Swartz (email@example.com)
- Financial aid module - Vera Riddick (firstname.lastname@example.org
- Admissions - Carolyn Eakin (email@example.com)
- Finance Module - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human resources / Payroll modules - Cheri Murphy (email@example.com)
- General Questions -Michael Little (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Banner Document Managemen - Diane Keleher (email@example.com)
Please note: Logging out of a web-authenticated service is not guaranteed until the user has properly exited the browser window. When all Monarch-Key Web Login sessions are completed the browser must be ‘Closed’ (Windows) or ‘Quit’ (Apple) to ensure the user is logged out of every service.
Posted By: Meghan Williams
Date: Thu Mar 07 16:11:32 EST 2013