Employee Biometric Screenings
If you are currently a participant in the COVA Care or COVA HealthAware health insurance and you are receiving premium rewards, in order for these rewards to continue from January – June 2014, you must get a biometric screening during August 1 – October 31.
Three options are available to get your biometric screening:
Login to www.myactivehealth.com/COVA and choose one of the following. If you do not have access to the Internet or need assistance, please contact (866) 938-0349.
- Participate in an on-site screening. The Human Resources Department has scheduled several dates to allow you and your spouse the opportunity to get your biometric screening done right here on campus. You must register to receive the screening onsite and registration is easy, you just need to login to myactivehealth.com/COVA. All ODU on-site screenings are being conducted from 9am – 3:30pm in 10 minute increments. On campus dates are listed below:
- Monday, August 12, 2013 in the Chesapeake/Isle of Wight Room
- Tuesday, August 27, 2013 in the Hampton/Newport News Room
- Wednesday, September 4, 2013 in the River Rooms
- Wednesday, September 11, 2013 in the Potomac/York River Room
- Friday, September 20, 2013 in the Hampton/Newport News Room
- Monday, September 23, 2013 in the Human Resources Training Room in Spong Hall
- Monday, October 7, 2013 in the Hampton/Newport News Room
- Visit a LabCorp Center. You must print the requisition form from the myactivehealth.com/COVA website and take it with you to have your screening done. You will only get the free screening if this form is presented to LabCorp at the time of the screening.
- Submit a Physician Form. If you had a biometric screening done with your physician on or after April 1, 2013, you can download the physician form at myactivehealth.com/COVA that will be pre-populated with your information. You can request that your physician fill this out and then you or your physician must provide this to MyActiveHealth as instructed on the form. If you are unable to visit your physician you may submit a completed form without your physician’s signature with one of the verifiable biometric/health screening results listed below with at least five of the nine measurements:
- Copy of lab results sheet from lab tests, or
- Copy of physician report with lab results report
Another Chance to take a Health Assessment and Earn Premium Rewards:
If you or your spouse are eligible to participate in the Premium Reward Program but you did not complete your Health Assessment during May 2013, you can complete it at www.myactivehealth.com/COVA and complete your biometric screening by October 31 to receive the 6 month reward beginning January 1, 2014.
If you have any questions, please contact the Benefits Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted By: Melanie McNall
Date: Mon Aug 05 17:16:20 EDT 2013