[ skip to content ]
- Jesse Richman
- Associate Professor
- Political Science & Geography
- 7028 Batten Arts and Letters
- Jesse Richman received his PhD from Carnegie Mellon University in 2005. He has published articles in a number of journals including Legislative Studies Quarterly and State Politics and Policy Quarterly.
- Carnegie-Mellon University,
Major: Political Science
Degree: Ph. D.
- Legislative politics, voting behavior, trade policy, and intellectual property policy.
- Congress / Public Opinion / Electoral Politics / voting / Intellectual Property / State Politics
- Richman, J. T. (2011). Parties Pivots and Policy: The Status Quo Test. American Political Science Review, 2011 (February), (pp. 1-15).
- Richman, J. T. (2008). Uncertainty and the Prevalence of Committee Outliers. Legislative Studies Quarterly, XXXIII (2), (pp. 323-347).