[ skip to content ]
- Michael Carhart
- Associate Professor
- 825 Batten Arts and Letters
- Rutgers University,
Degree: Ph. D.
- Pennsylvania State University,
Major: History - Medieval Europe
- Bethel University,
Major: Philosophy + History
- Carhart, M. C. (2007). The Science of Culture in Enlightenment Germany. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Harvard University Press.
- 2010: Fellow, American Council of Learned Societies
- 2009: Junior Fellow, Freiburg Institute for Advanced Study
- 2007: Summer Stipend, National Endowment for the Humanities
- 2001: Fellow, Max Planck Institute for the History of Science
- 1996: Fellow, Fulbright Foundation