[ skip to content ]
- Michael Carhart
- Associate Professor
- 825 Batten Arts and Letters
- Web Page
- Rutgers University,
- Major: History
- Degree: Ph. D.
- Pennsylvania State University,
- Major: History - Medieval Europe
- Degree: M.A.
- Bethel University,
- Major: Philosophy + History
- Degree: B.A.
- Carhart, M. C. (2007). The Science of Culture in Enlightenment Germany. Cambridge, Massachusetts: Harvard University Press.
- Fellow, American Council of Learned Societies
- Junior Fellow, Freiburg Institute for Advanced Study
- Summer Stipend, National Endowment for the Humanities
- Fellow, Max Planck Institute for the History of Science
- Fellow, Fulbright Foundation