[ skip to content ]
- Manwo Ng
- Assistant Professor
- 1318 Engr and Comp Sci Bldg
- The University of Texas at Austin,
- Major: Civil Engineering/Transportation
- Degree: Ph. D.
- Ng, M., and Waller, S. T. A Dynamic Route Choice Model considering Uncertain Capacities. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Ng, M., Waller, S. T., and Szeto, W. Y. Distribution-free Travel Time Reliability Assessment with Probability Inequalities. Transportation Research Part B, 45 (6), (pp. 852-866).
- Ng, M., Zhang, Z., and Waller, S. T. (2011). The Price of Uncertainty in Pavement Infrastructure Management Planning: An Integer Programming Approach. Transportation Research Part C, 19 (6), (pp. 1326-1338).
- Ng, M., Sathasivan, K., and Waller, S. T. A Robust Heuristic for Scheduling the Unloading of Trucks under Uncertainty. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
- Ng, M. Traffic Flow Theory-based Stochastic Optimization Model for Work Zones on Two Lane Highways. Journal of Transportation Engineering, ASCE
- Ng, M. Optimal Sensor Location for Link Flow Inference without Path Enumeration: A node-based Approach. Transportation Research Part B
- Ng, M., and Lo, H. K. Regional Air Quality Conformity in Transportation Networks with Stochastic Dependencies: A Copula Approach. Networks and Spatial Economics