[ skip to content ]
- University of Houston,
Major: Management Information Systems
Degree: Ph. D.
- Brigham Young University,
- Marriott School of Management, Brigham Young University,
Degree: Master of Accountancy
- Haines, R., Hough, J., Cao, L., and Haines, D. (2013). Anonymity in Computer-Mediated Communication: More Contrarian Ideas with Less Influence. Group Decision and Negotiation
- Haines, R., and Mann, J. E. (2011). A New Perspective on De-Individuation via Computer-Mediated Communication. European Journal of Information Systems, 20 (2), (pp. 156-167).
- Haines, R., Hough, J., and Haines, D. (2010). Individual and Environmental Impacts on Supply Chain Inventory Management: An Experimental Investigation of Information Availability and Procedural Rationality. Journal of Business Logistics, 31 (2),
- Haines, R., Haines, D., and Street, M. (2008). The Influence of Perceived Importance of an Ethical Issue on Moral Judgment, Moral Obligation, and Moral Intent. Journal of Business Ethics, 81 (2), (pp. 387-399).
- Haines, R., and Cooper, R. (2008). The Influence of Workspace Awareness on Group Intellective Decision Effectiveness: A Focus on Presence, Behavior, and Insight Awareness. European Journal of Information Systems, 17 (6), (pp. 631-648).
- Haines, R., and Leonard, L. (2007). Computer-Mediated Group Influence on Ethical Behavior. Computers in Human Behavior, 23 (5), (pp. 2302-2320).
- Haines, R., Hough, J. R., and Giacomo, S. (2007). Contextual Factors Affecting the Integration of Enterprise Systems in Post-Merger Oil and Gas Companies. Enterprise Information Systems, 1 (4), (pp. 421-441).
- Haines, R., and Leonard, L. (2007). Individual Characteristics and Ethical Decision-Making in an IT Context. Industrial Management & Data Systems, 107 (1), (pp. 5-20).
- Haines, R., and Leonard, L. (2007). Situational Influences on Ethical Decision-Making in an IT Context. Information and Management, 44 (3), (pp. 313-320).
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research