[ skip to content ]
- Rodger Harvey
- Professor & Chair
- Ocean, Earth & Atmospheric Sciences
- 406a OceanographyandPhysics Bldg
- Web Page
- University of Georgia,
- Major: Microbiology
- Degree: Ph. D.
- Virginia Tech,
- Major: Biology/Chemistry
- Degree: B.S.
- Organic Geochemistry and Biogeochemistry. Sources, transformation and fate of organic compounds in aquatic environments and
their linkages with climate. Natural product biochemistry.
- organic geochemistry, climate change
- Harvey, R. H., JU, S. J., KIM, W. S., FEINBERG, L., SHAW, T., and PETERSON, W. T. (2010). The biochemical estimation of age in euphausiids: laboratory calibration and field comparisons. Deep Sea Research II, 57, (pp. 663-671).
- NUNN, B. L., TING, Y. S., MALMSTROEM, L., TSAI, Y. S., SQUIER, A., GOODLETT, D. R., and Harvey, R. H. (2010). The path to preservation: Using proteomics to decipher the fate of diatom proteins during microbial degradation. Limnology & Oceanography
- 2009: Regent’s Faculty Award for Research, Scholarship and Creativity Activity, University System of Maryland