[ skip to content ]
- Yoshie Lord
- Assistant Professor
- 2157 Constant Hall
- 2006 Ph. D. Temple University,
2001 - 02 University of Pennsylvania, Visiting Student,
1999 M.S. University of Georgia, Athens, Agricultural and Applied Economics
1996 Took Courses in the MACC Program, University of Georgia, Athens.
1993 M.B.A. Georgia College.
1989 B.A. Nihon University, Tokyo. Japan.
- Temple University,
Degree: Ph. D.
- University of Georgia,
Major: Agricultural and Applied Economics
- Georgia College,
- Compensation, intangibles, valuation, over or under investments, Resource allocation decisions, auditing, nonrecurring items, accounting conservatism, stochastic frontier analysis
- Lord, R. A., Saito, Y., and (2012). Does Compensation Structure Alleviate Personal CEO Risks?. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting,, 39.9/10. (November/December)., (pp. 1,272-1.296.).
- Lord, R. A., and Saito, Y. (2010). External Factors Affecting the Decline at the American Automotive Industry. The International Trade Journal, Vol. 24. (No 2 (April-June):), (pp. 182-208.).
- Saito, Y., and McIntosh, C. S. (2010). The Economic Value of Auditing and Its Effectiveness in Public School Operations. Contemporary Accounting Research, 27. 2.(Summer)., (pp. 639-667).
- Lord, R. A., and Saito, Y. (2010). Trends in CEO Compensation and Equity Holdings for S&P 1,500 Firms: 1994-2007. Journal of Applied Finance, No2., (pp. 40-56.).
- Saito, Y., and Lord, R. A. (2008). Reversal in Earnings and Mean Analysts’ Earnings Forecasts. International Journal of Business Research., 8.1:, (pp. 133-137.).
- Saito, Y., and McIntosh, C. S. (2003). Monitoring Inefficiency in Public. Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics., 35. (3 (December):), (pp. 419-431).