Proposal Submission Deadlines
FP3 deadlines have changed to once per year in the spring. Nomination packages will only be accepted from the Dean's office and should arrive by mail and e-mail no later than 5 pm on the due date. Send to Lisa Kelch: (firstname.lastname@example.org) / Office of Research, IRP 1, Suite 203.
|Project Period||Deadline to the OoR||Faculty Notified*|
|Fall 2013/Spring 2014||Friday, Jan. 25, 2013||Feb. 8, 2013|
|Fall 2014/Spring 2015||Friday, Jan. 24, 2014||Feb. 7, 2014|
*Faculty notification dates are approximate. The Office of Research will contact all faculty who submitted a proposal once final decisions are made.
Please carfeuly read the Faculty Preparation Program (FP3) RFP for detailed content and submission instructions.
The goal of the program is to help faculty submit high-quality, competitive proposals to external funding agencies by financially assisting the colleges to release a faculty member from one course of their teaching commitment during the semester.
Deans may nominate up to two tenure-track faculty members for the Fall semester and two for the Spring semester. Faculty should have a well-formulated and meritorious project that has already undergone internal review, but for which funding has not yet been sought or achieved.
- Erin Jordan- History
- Benjamin Neimark - Political Science & Geography
- Rochelle Rodrigo - English
- Robyn Bluhm - Philsophy & Religious Studies
- Christian Zemlin - Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Sheri Colberg-Ochs - Human Movement Sciences
- Shuiwang Ji - Computer Science
- Sandeep Kumar - Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Yuping Liu-Thompkins - Marketing
- Harris Wu - Information Technology