[ skip to content ]
- Jon Meacham - "Franklin and Winston: Leadership Lessons for Today"
- Coleman Barks - "Rumi's Work with Community"
- Richard Rodriguez - "Brown: The Last Discover of America"
- Shashi Tharoor - "From Midnight to Millennium: Democracy and Identity in Today's India"
- Susan Landry - "Creating Family and School Environments that Support School Readiness for Young Children"
- Louise Leakey - "Origins and Evolution: In Search of How We Became Human"
- Garrison Keillor - "An Evening with Garrison Keillor"
- Jill Kerr Conway - "When Memory Speaks"
- Sarah Vowell - "A Partly Cloudy Patriot"
- Norma Field - "Japanese Women's Pursuit of Global Justice"
- David Pearson - "The Politics of Reading Pedagogy"
- Gail Buckley - "Black America at War: From George Washington to George Bush"
- Rory Kennedy - "The Camera Doesn't Lie: Social Change Through Documentary Filmmaking"
- Harry Greene - "Darwin, Kant and Biodiversity"
- Robert Evans - "Family Matters: How Schools Can Cope with the Crisis in Childrearing"
- Gordon Shaw - "Keeping Mozart in Mind"
- Susan Sontag - "Regarding Other People's Pain: War and the Visual Arts"
- Carol Etherington - "Childhood Interrupted by War and Disaster"
- Randall L. Kennedy - "Nigger: The Strage Career of a Troublesome Word"
- Betty Williams - "Creating Safe Havens for the World's Children"
- Kerry Kennedy Cuomo - "Speak Truth to Power"
- Gen. Wesley Clark - "Waging Modern War"
- Edward Albee - "The Playwright vs. The Theater"
- Michael Berube - "Disability and Democracy"
- Gregory Pence and Nigel M. De S. Cameron - "Cloning Debate"
- Mae Jemison - "An Evening with Mae Jemison"
- Janet Reno - "The Legal Profession as Problem Solvers and Peacemakers"
- Richard C. Holbrooke - "AIDS: The Humanitarian Crisis"
- Oscar Arias, Nobel Peace Prize winner, former president of Costa Rica - "The Struggle for Peace in the New Millennium"
- Ernest Gaines - "Gaines on Gaines"
- Dwight Duncan & Richard Mohr - "Who Should be Allowed to Marry: The Same Sex Marriage Debate"
- Stephanie Guttmann - "The Kinder, Gentler Military: Can It Fight?"
- Jon Entine & Kenneth Shropshire - "Taboo; Why Black Athletes Dominate Sports and Why We're Afraid to Talk About It"
- Sarah Weddington - "Some Leaders are Born Women"
- The Capitol Steps - "The Lighter Side of Politics"
- William F. Buckley
- Admiral Elmo Zumwalt
- Ariana Huffington
- Nadine Strossen
- Ralph Wiley
- LouAnne Johnson
- Bettina Gregory
- Pierre Salinger
- Dr. Ruth Westheimer
- Morris Dees
- Julian Bond
- Phyllis Schlafly
- Cathy Rigby
- Charles Murray
- Lillian Vernon
- Dr. William Schulz
- Ralph Reed, Jr.
- Benjamin Karim
- Colonel Margarethe Cammermeyer
- Molly Ivins