News & Announcements
- Art Exhibits at Tri-Cities - Visit Tri-Cities to view art from students from Chesapeake Public Schools, Suffolk Public Schools and local artist Debbie Hobbs. They are displayed on the second floor of the building.
- ODU Study Abroad Program - ODU offers multiple opportunities to Study Abroad as part of your educational experience. Go to odu.studyabroad.com for more information. Check out ENGL 211C, English Research and Argument and CET 355, Sustainable Building Practices and Sea Level Rise for your opportunity to spend Spring Break in Italy.
- Spring and Summer Semester - Pre-registration starts November 11, 2013 for both the spring and summer semesters. If you have questions or concerns about registration for classes or other student services come by and see Ellen McClintock for assistance.
Important Dates for the Fall 2013 Semester
- August 24 Classes begin; deadline to apply for instate tuition rates for Fall 2013
- AUGUST 26 FALL TUITION DEADLINE
- September 2 Labor Day Holiday
- October 12-15 Fall Holiday
- November 5 Last day to withdraw from classes
- November 27-Dec 1 Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 6 Classes end
- December 7-13 Final exams
- Fall Commencement, December 14
- Teacher Immersion Residency Program: Grant from U.S. Department of Education gives ODU seniors chance of a lifetime - read about our superlative ODU-Tri-Cities students!
- All students taking exams at Tri-Cities Center are required to present a government or ODU photo ID prior to taking the exams
Welcome to the Tri-Cities Higher Education Center homepage
Tri-Cities Higher Education Center is a "Gateway to the University."
The Old Dominion University Tri-Cities Higher Education Center is a full-service facility offering upper level undergraduate 300 and 400 level degree completion classes, graduate and certificate programs, admissions, registration, advising and other student services for residents of Portsmouth, Chesapeake, Suffolk and surrounding areas. Additionally, State-of-the-art conference rooms and instructional classrooms are available to public and private industries for continuing education purposes at competitive rental rates.