- Attorney General Herring Speaking at Blue Planet Forum
- President John Broderick Lays Out Vision for the 2014-15 School Year in his State of the University Address
- Transfer Agreement Provides Richard Bland College Undergrads Access to ODU Degree Programs
- ODU President John R. Broderick Named to NCAA Institutional Performance Committee
- VA Attorney General Briefed on ODU Research Initiatives during Campus Visit
- Math Video Is a Showcase for John Adam's Dry Humor
- Beam Time Boom at JLab for ODU Nuclear Physicists
- Retired Chemistry Professor and Wine Expert Roy Williams Dies; Memorial Celebration Sept. 5
- ODU Researchers Find New Evidence of Accelerated Flooding
- ODU Doctoral Graduate Succeeds His Mentor in JLab Post
08/23/2014 9:00 AM - 08/23/2014 10:00 AM
Your official welcome to ODU from the University President, faculty, and staff. Please wear professional attire to this ceremony (No... ( More )
08/23/2014 10:00 AM - 08/23/2014 12:30 PM
Welcome to College! These sessions will aid in your transition. ( More )
08/23/2014 11:00 AM - 08/23/2014 1:00 PM
Introduction of CMC programs and services/resources for new graduate students in the College of Arts & Letters MA Lifespan & Digital... ( More )
08/23/2014 2:00 PM - 08/23/2014 4:00 PM
We are hosting our first social event of the year to welcome everyone to campus! There will be free food, outdoor games, and a... ( More )
08/23/2014 4:00 PM - 08/23/2014 7:00 PM
SAC and the SRC would like to welcome students to ODU in a big way! Visit the Monarch Welcome RecFest August 23rd at 4PM foor all sorts... ( More )
Businesses can gain access to ODU's intellectual capital, innovative technologies and world-class infrastructure through the Business Gateway.
The University provides a wide variety of current, high-quality continuing education courses in a wide range of disciplines. Explore the many certificates, courses, seminars and workshops that we offer.
ODU engages over 30,000 vendors each year, providing the necessary goods and services to ensure successful operations. Learn more about doing business with the University.