Second degree applicants are students who have already earned a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university and want to pursue an additional bachelor's degree in a dfferent field of study. Second degree applicants apply for a specific program and applications are reviewed by the staff from the intended program.
- $50 fee (non-refundable)
- Official College Transcript (from ALL previously attended institutions)
- If you choose to send credentials to our office via the mail, please send all credentials in one envelope to expedite the application process.
- In order to correctly match credentials to applications, please list your complete legal name and date of birth on all documents.
- Admission to Old Dominion University does not guarantee admission to a specific degree program. The following programs require an additional application once a student has been admitted to the university: Cytotechnology, Dental Hygiene, Environmental Health, Medical Technology, Nuclear Medicine Technology, Nursing and Ophthalmic Technology.
- Once admitted a non-refundable admission deposit is required to secure your place in the incoming class. The admission deposit is applied to your tuition and fees.
Costs & Financial Aid
The costs and financing of your education are critical pieces of putting together your university experience. Learn more about ODU's tuition, fees and available financial aid.
ODU professors bring classrooms to life, transporting you across continents, taking you through time, and unlocking new worlds with you.