- In order to submit the non-refundable $200 Admission Deposit electronically, you will need to access LEO Online. Follow the instructions below or use step-by-step instruction guide.
- Go to LEO Online (opens in a new window).
- Click Enter LEO Online News and Secure Area
- Scroll down the page, and Enter Secure Area
- You will be prompted for a User ID and PIN.
User ID is your Social Security Number or University Identification Number
First time users - PIN defaults to your six-digit date of birth (MMDDYY). You will be prompted to create a new six-digit PIN for future log-ins
- Click Admissions, Registration, Student Records, Graduation Information, Credit Card Payments, and Financial Aid
- Click Admissions
- Click Pay Admissions Deposit
- Enter your payment information and submit the deposit.
You cannot pay the Admission Deposit from the "Student Records" menu using the option "Make credit card payments" as this selection is for use with tuition payments and other bills once you are an enrolled student.
Important communications will only be sent via email to your Old Dominion email account. Visit https://midas.odu.edu/ and complete the process of activating your ODU email.