The role of the Compliance Committee is to promote compliance awareness among the University's academic and administrative units.
These duties include:
- Promoting effective communication and collaboration among those responsible for compliance;
- Monitoring emerging compliance trends and disseminating information as needed;
- Serving as a resource in developing or improving compliance related processes;
- Working with the University Policy Review Committee to ensure development of policies and procedures required for current or future compliance requirements; and
- Making recommendations to senior management as to any resources or actions required for University compliance.
For additional information reference the University Policy #1003 Responsibility For Compliance