|Degree Level: Graduate
|Degree Earned: Doctor of Philosophy
- Master's degree in psychology or a related field.
- Offical GRE scores, including aptitude and advanced sections.
- A brief statement by the student outlining personal goals and academic objectives
- Three letters of reference (at least two of which are from college or university teachers or research supervisors.)
- Transcripts of all prior academic work.
|Tests||GRE General & Subject- Pyschology (GRE Subject not required if B.S. in Psychology)|
|Recommendations||3 (from former professors or professional persons)|
|Transcripts||From all prior institutions|