- $5.00 for each official transcript requested.
- No charge for unofficial transcripts.
- Payment is required before transcripts will be sent.
- In person at the Rollins Hall Cashier's Office.
- Check or money order payable to Old Dominion University, mailed with written request. (Do not send cash).
- Credit card information provided on the Transcript Request Form.
Any student or alumni may request official or unofficial transcripts of work completed at Old Dominion University. Federal law requires that all requests for transcripts must be made in writing and include the student's signature. E-mail and telephone requests for transcripts are not accepted.
For questions related to transcript requests, or to check on the progress of your transcript request, check LEO Online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official transcripts can be requested through the LEO Online secure web site (login required), which is the fastest way to have transcripts sent, or by submitting a Transcript Request Form to the Registrar's Office. Unofficial transcripts may also be requested.
Please refer to the instructions for requesting an official or unofficial transcript.
The Transcript Request Form includes all the information we need to fulfill your request. If you do not use this form and submit a written request, your request must include the following information:
Expedited delivery is available for an additional fee of $25 per delivery address. All fees (including expedited delivery fee) for transcripts ordered through LEO Online must be paid with a credit card at the time your transcripts are ordered.
If you are requesting expedited delivery for your transcript(s) on a paper form, your credit card will be charged the transcript fee ($5 per copy) PLUS the expedited delivery fee of $25 per delivery address.
- Your name (include middle and maiden names). If you attended ODU under another name, provide that information as well.
- Your date of birth.
- Your UIN or Social Security number.
- Your dates of attendance at ODU.
- Your permanent address.
- E-mail address and/or daytime phone number where you can be reached.
- Complete address to which the transcript is to be sent.
- Payment or payment information (see Transcript Fees above).
- Your signature
Missing information may delay the processing of your request.
Use a separate form or request for each address to which transcripts are to be sent.
No transcript will be released if the student has financial or academic holds. Students with financial holds cannot use the LEO Online transcript request.
Please make sure you do not have any holds on your account by checking the secure web site at Leo Online anytime. Contact the Office of the Registrar for more information or assistance with logging in to LEO Online.
Transcripts for work at other institutions, including high schools, become the property of Old Dominion University and will not be released to third parties.