- ODU Equestrian Team/Club Fundraising Event
- Monarch Experience First Ascent Trip- Surfing Ocracoke Island, Outerbanks, NC
- Interval training with Running Etc., a speed oriented running workout
08/05/2014 5:15 PM - 08/05/2014 6:15 PM
Leadership and Student Involvement provides experiences, services and opportunities that promote the advancement of social and intellectual development. By encouraging student involvement, the office promotes life-long learning, responsible citizenship and a commitment to the Monarch and surrounding communities.
We will accomplish this mission by:
- Fostering the development of independent, open-minded, and ethical student leaders.
- Creating and implementing programs and events which complement the University mission to enrich the lives of our students.
- Enhancing students' educational experience by engaging them in meaningful service to the campus, and local and global communities.
- Building community and encouraging pride and traditions.
- Fostering a vibrant Fraternity and Sorority community that promotes and preserves the values of scholarship, service, leadership, and friendship.
- Ensuring the development, success, and sustainability of all student organizations.
Spend some time helping others and working out in the community to build a better future.
Become part of the tradition at ODU, Greek Life provides students with unique and memorable opportunities to become leaders on campus.
Become a trendsetter on campus and find out how you can leave your mark on the legacy of ODU.
Monarchs and pride are inseparable! Learn about some of the traditions and rituals that drive that ODU Monarch spirit.
Student organizations provide unique and fun ways to develop lifelong skills and make new friends. With over 300 to choose from there is sure to be a way to get involved.