Students and Parents & Guests
As a result of attending the Morning Welcome, you will:
- Feel excited for the rest of the day.
- Feel like part of the Monarch community.
- Understand how to use technology to enhance your Preview experience.
As a result of attending the Panel Presentation, you will:
- Learn tips for protecting yourself on- and off-campus.
- Learn how to protect your valuables and personal property.
- Learn how how to contact someone in case of an emergency.
- Learn safety and prevention strategies.
- Learn the tuition and payment plan deadlines.
- Know how to access your billing statement online.
- Know how to designate authorized users in Touchnet.
- Understand the university's eRefund option.
As a result of attending the College Presentation, you willl:
- Understand the degree programs offered by your college.
- Understand your academic requirements.
- Feel adequately prepared to choose classes during registration.
As a result of attending the Monarch Showcase, you will:
- Have a better idea of the student organizations on campus.
- Have your questions about an office or service answered.
As a result of attending a Campus Tour, you will:
- Become better acquainted with the Norfolk campus.
As a result of attending a walk-in appointment with a Financial Aid Representative, you will:
- Receive assistance with questions about your student financial account.
As a result of attending ODU Student to Student, you will:
- Learn practical tips for navigating the campus and its resources.
As a result of attending Afternoon Registration, you will:
- Know what courses you're taking for the upcoming semester.
- Feel confident that you've selected the appropriate courses for your major.
- Learn your academic advisor's name.
Parents and Guests Only
As a result of attending parent and guest programs, you will:
- Learn about campus resources and how to help your student succeed at ODU.
- Learn insider tips from current ODU students.