If you are unable to use LEO Online to register for any reason, complete this form and submit it to the Office of the Registrar for processing. Allow one business day for processing, then check your registration history in LEO Online to verify that you have been registered.
- Enter your MIDAS ID and password to authenticate via Monarch-Key Web Login. If you need assistance with your MIDAS ID and password, please see MIDAS Help and/or the Monarch-Key website.
NOTE: You can no longer use your UIN or SSN to log in to LEO Online.
- Select Admissions, Registration, Graduation, Student Records, Credit Card Payments and Financial Aid.
- Select Registration.
- Select the term for which you are registering.
- Approximately one month prior to AND during pre-registration, select Time Ticket Information to see your time ticket (time tickets are ONLY required during pre-registration and are NOT required during open registration).
- Use the Lookup Classes to Add feature to find open classes and add them to your worksheet or register for the classes. This is the RECOMMENDED METHOD. Or, enter course reference numbers in the boxes labeled "CRN".
- Click on Submit at the bottom of the screen.
- Always confirm that your transaction was successful by viewing your Registration History.
- Print a copy in case you need to later document your activity.
If you are not able to complete registration for any course reference number, the system will display the reason. See the Frequently Asked Questions or view information about registration errors, what they mean, and how to correct them.
If you are unable to use LEO Online to register for some reason, you can still submit a Drop/Add/Withdraw form for processing. Submit your form to the Office of the Registrar in person or by fax, or scan/e-mail the form to our office.
Printing Your Schedule
- Click Registration-->Student Detail Schedule or Week At A Glance
- Click on the Print button or choose Print on your browser menu bar
The Student Detail Schedule provides meeting days and times, instructor name, building and room. Week at a Glance shows your weekly schedule in a calendar format, one week at a time. NOTE: Courses dropped before the drop deadline do not show on your schedule. Courses from which you have withdrawn will still show up on your schedule.
Some courses may be restricted by their respective Colleges and require special permission to enroll. View below for special permissions before enrolling in certain courses.