IMPORTANT: Changes to Search Committee Training Requirements
For your convenience, the Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity now offers an online search committee training available through the Old Dominion Knowledge Center. After completion, participants will be certified for a year. In person sessions are available upon request and are encouraged for new search committee chairs and administrative support.
To access the training module please:
Login to the ODU Knowledge Center at: https://covkc.virginia.gov/odu/Kview/CustomCodeBehind/Customization/Login/COV_Login.aspx.
- Go to the LEARNING CENTER > COURSE CATALOG > SEARCH TEXT: ODU Search 2013
- Select the ODU Search Committee Training Module 2013 (double click)
- We value your feedback. Please complete the evaluation at the end of the module.
- Follow the prompts for viewing and printing your certificate.
- Attachments can be found in the upper right hand corner of the screen and will assist you in your search.
Should you have any questions please contact the Office of Institutional Equity and Diversity at 757.683.3141 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted By: Lynnette Bolden
Date: Tue Aug 20 07:23:16 EDT 2013