International Men's Day 11/19/2013!
Join us as we celebrate International Men's Day 2013!
International Men's Day is an internationally recognized day that focuses on men’s health, improving gender relations, promoting gender equality, and highlighting positive male role models!
The 2013 Theme:
"Keeping Men and Boys safe"
• Keeping men and boys safe by tackling male suicide
• Keeping boys safe so they can become tomorrow’s role models
• Tackling our tolerance of violence against men and boys
• Boosting men’s life expectancy by keeping men and boys safe from avoidable illness and death
• Keeping men and boys safe by promoting fathers and male role models.
Tuesday, November 19th, 2013
12:00PM - 2:00PM
There will be GIVE-AWAYS, RAFFLE, PHOTO BOOTH, MUSIC!
Co-sponsors: Monarch Men, Office of Counseling Services, The Women's Center, The Office of Intercultural Relations, Recreation and Wellness, Student Health Promotions, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc, Pi Beta Phi, ODU Bookstore, and Student Government Association.
**We will be raising funds to donate the proceeds to UNICEF to aid with typhoon relief**
Posted By: Zamwawosayi Jatau
Date: Fri Nov 15 11:10:25 EST 2013