FREE $$ for Great Ideas!
Stalking Awareness and Prevention Mini Grants
Request for Proposals
The ODU Women’s Center is calling for proposals from student organizations, fraternities and sororities to develop stalking awareness events and prevention programs during Stalking Awareness Month, January 2014. The two most innovative and impactful proposals will receive $300 each in support of student led efforts to address the growing problem of stalking and cyber stalking on college campuses. For detailed information about this national issue, please consult The National Stalking Resource Center: http://www.victimsofcrime.org/our-programs/stalking-resource-center
Proposal narratives should be approximately two paragraphs and include:
1) A description of your plan to present stalking and or cyber stalking issues to ODU college students.
2) The target group of students your event is aimed at educating and why your approach will be effective for these students.
3) How you will add an element of fun to your program to make it engaging.
4) How you will know if your program is successful.
Proposal budgets should include:
1) list of needed materials
2) Itemized costs of the listed materials
3) Total project cost and any matching funds provided by the student organization
Proposals are due by hard copy or electronically to the Women’s Center by November 25th, 2013. Please address submissions to Wendi White, Interpersonal Violence Prevention Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
ODU Women's Center
1000 Webb Center
Posted By: Gretchen Edwards-Bodmer
Date: Thu Nov 14 10:47:30 EST 2013