Terry Kubichan, Senior Lecturer of Accounting, is one of three recipients of the first-annual University Distinguished Teacher Award.
Ms. Kubichan joined the ODU faculty in 1995. She has taught basic principles of accounting classes for many years and has also taught upper-level undergraduate courses through distance learning. She is known as a rigorous grader who cares about her students and gets excellent student evaluations.
The University Distinguished Teacher Award was created to recognize outstanding teachers at the undergraduate level from among non-tenure track faculty. Faculty members who earn this designation will hold the title permanently and be so identified in university publications.
- Student Entrepreneurs Present Business Plans in First ‘Start-Up’ Competition
- ODU Business Prof Leads Effort to Create International Corporate Governance Society
- ODU Entrepreneurial Center Hosting First Startup Challenge for Students
- Accounting Watchdog Francine McKenna Slated to Address Economics Club of Hampton Roads
- ODU Honors Benefactors Mark and Tammy Strome at Luncheon
- ODU Hosting First Public Procurement and Contract Management Symposium
- ODU Graduate Funds Program to Grow Entrepreneurship Educators at His Alma Mater
- Dominion Enterprises President to Give Landmark Executive-in-Residence Lecture
- Area Real Estate Market Review and Forecast Points to Beginnings of Solid Recovery
- ODU Business Professor Launches Multiyear Study of China’s ‘2Rich’ Generation
- MPA Alumni Panel Breakfast
04/22/2014 7:30 AM - 04/22/2014 9:00 AM
- 2014 Economic Forecast, Newport News
04/30/2014 7:30 AM - 04/30/2014 9:30 AM
- CBPA Dean's Research Seminar - Open for sign up
09/12/2014 12:00 PM - 09/12/2014 1:30 PM
- CBPA Dean's Research Seminar - Dr. Jing Zhang
09/26/2014 12:00 PM - 09/26/2014 1:30 PM
- CBPA Dean's Research Seminar - Open for signup
10/10/2014 12:00 PM - 10/10/2014 1:30 PM
ODU's Master of Business Administration program has been revised with a shorter curriculum, is available online or on-campus, and offers unique specialty options.
ODU executive development provides businesses, organizations and individuals with high quality programs to meet the challenges and opportunities of today's business environment. Our programs can be delivered in Hampton Roads, across the United States and around the globe.
As one of our strategic objectives, the College of Business and Public Administration is committed to establishing and maintaining strong connections with the community.