There are many items to take into account when planning a University event. Where will the event be hosted? Will there be food? Does the event require any media? Below you will find links to the many different aspects of event planning, whether you are a registered student organization or an official university department. In order to complete the event planning process, please be aware of the information below and ensure that you meet the following criteria:
- Registered organization or department
- Submission of an online request
- Reservations are not confirmed until you receive an e-mail confirmation
- All special media (data projectors, special lighting equipment, etc.) must be reserved through media services using the online form
- All food and beverages must be provided by Aramark Catering at (757-683-4691) and a catering request form must be submitted before food items can be confirmed
Official university offices have the ability to reserve space and media as well as order food for an event. Using the tabs below, request and reserve all of your event planning necessities.
This guide will walk you step by step on how to plan a successful event for your Student Organization.
Start by Reserving your space. For tabling during activity hour simply fill out the Webb Center request for and request the space you would like your table and how many you need.Webb Center Academic Space Outdoor Space Runte Quad Reservation
Order your Catering through Aramark.Aramark Catering
Request Media Services for your Event.Media Services