[ skip to content ]
- David Chapman
- Senior Lecturer
- Urban Studies & Public Administration
- 2089 Constant Hall
- Old Dominion University,
Major: Public Administration & Urban Policy
Degree: Ph. D.
- University of Virginia,
Major: Management Information Systems
- Social neworks and anaysis, housing issues, government satisfaction.
- Lombard, J. R., and Chapman, D. (2006). Determinants of Neighborhood Satisfaction in Fee-Based Gated and Nongated Communities. Urban Affairs Review, 41 (6), (pp. 769-799).
Characteristics of 50+ Housing: Are There Qualitative Differences?
Conference Name: the Annual Meetings of the American Real Estate Society
Sponsoring Organization: American Real Estate Society
Location: Naples, FL
Date: April, 2010
Lombard, J. R.
- 2009: Senior Housing Category Winner (Paper). , American Real Estate Society
- 2008: Outstanding Doctoral Student, Department of Urban Studies & Public Administration