The ability to juggle work and personal life has become an increasing challenge for employees. The Department of Human Resources has designed the Work/Life Balance web site with a list of available resources to assist faculty and staff and their families.
Benefits "101" has been developed to help employees understand what benefits are available and what to do if there is a problem.
A list of leave policies.
The Women's Center at ODU strives to create a world that is free of gender bias and help students achieve their potential.
Understanding the Impact of Natural Disasters- Tips for Leadership
Optima EAP offer employees and their household members' tips for Leadership in understanding the impact of natural disasters.
Eldercare Resources and Referral Services
This site, "SeniorNavigator" is a national model for aging and disability resources.
Other Local and Web Resources
Links of Interest
- Family Access to Medical Insurance Security (FAMIS) Plan
- Hampton Roads Chamber of Commerce
- Lifenet (organ donation)
- National Alzheimer's Association
- The Planning Council
- Virginia Credit Union
- Virginia Department for the Aging
- Virginia Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Virginia Department for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing
- Virginia Department of Education