Note to all faculty and staff: The SEECR Program has been discontinued and will not return for 2015. We appreciate your understanding.
2014 SEECR Award Recipients
- Fred Dobbs (Ocean, Earth & Atmospheric Sciences) and Jenifer Alonzo (Communication & Theatre Arts), "Acting for Scientists: Interdisciplinary Pilot Research to Examine How Actor-Training Tools May Help Prepare Early Career Scientists for Effective Verbal Communication of Science."
- Yuping Liu-Thompkins (Marketing) and Manveer Mann (STEM Education & Professional Studies), "Consumption Visions: Augmented Reality and Impulse Buying."
- Chung-Hao Chen (Electrical & Computer Engineering) and Jonna Bobzien (Communication Disorders & Special Education), "An Automated Video Coding Approach for Behavioral Research."
- Mary C. Enderson (STEM Education & Professional Studies) and Jamie Colwell (Teaching & Learning), "Bridging Mathematics and Literacy to Improve Secondary Teacher Education: Considering Factors that Influence Pre-service Teachers' Percpetions of Literacy in Mathematics."
- ManWo Ng (Modeling, Simulation & Visualization Engineering) and Wayne Talley (Economics), "Port Performance Evaluation: A New Perspective."
2013 SEECR Award Recipients
- Stephen Burgin (STEM Education & Professional Studies) and Alonzo Flowers (Educational Foundations & Leadership), "Biofuels Research Apprenticeship at ODU: An Authentic Experience for Underrepresented High School Students in Science & Engineering."
- Jong Chool Park (Accounting) and Harris Wu (Information Technology/Decision Sciences) "Impact of Information Comparability on Corporate Takeover."
- Chen Y. Lin (Mechanical Engineering), Yuzhong Shen (Modeling, Simulation & Visualization Engineering), and Mileta Tomovic (Engineering Technology), "Hands-on Wiring Software for Automation Control."