As part of Old Dominion University's mission and philosophy to develop professional educators, an emphasis on professional dispositions is equally as improtant as demonstrating content knowledge and skills. To be admitted into an approved teacher education program, ALL prospective teacher candidates must first evaluate their professional dispositions.
Read and follow the directions below:
- Go to www.odu.edu; click on "myODU Login box" and login by following the
instructions on the Monarch-Key Web Login
- Click on the "Blackboard" button, located on the right column of your screen
- Click on the "My Professional Learning" tab, located on the top of your screen
- Type "Professional Dispositions" on the left box for "Organization Search," and click on the "GO!" button
- Click on the "enroll" button located at the end of the line left margin for "09FA TESProfDispositions"
- Click on the "Submit" button
- Click on the "OK" button
- Once you return to "My Professional Learning" page, on the right column of "My Organizations" you will see listed "Professional Dispositions" as one of your organizations
- Click on the "Professional Dispositions" link to access the directions
- Read the directions and the policy. Click on the link "Professional Dispositions Survey"
- Once you have completed the survey, click the "Submit" button.
Thank you for completing the Survey