IT project governance is the framework within which project priorities and decisions are made.
- Integration of IT strategic planning with campus strategic planning
- Transparency of IT plans and investments beyond their origination point
- Deliver the projects and services that the University truly needs
- Quarterly reviews are scheduled each September, December, March, and June.
- Individual meetings will be set for the CIO and each Vice President.
Chief Operating Officer
Provost and Vice President of Academic Affairs
Vice President for Administration and Finance
Vice President for Student Engagement and Enrollment Services
Vice President for Research
Vice President for Human Resources
Vice President for University Advancement
Purpose of the Quarterly Review
- Provide the Vice President a list of projects undertaken in their area, timeframes
- Discuss projects by prioritization value, status and alignment
- Provide copies of new project charters
- Discuss pending projects ideas and projects in discovery phase
- Vice Presidential validation of the a list of projects undertaken in their area
- Validate project timeframes and schedules
- Make realignments as needed and discuss implications
- Communicate any changes in priorities to management team
For information on IT Governance processes, contact the ITS Project Management office at firstname.lastname@example.org.