- History & Social Justice
- Personal Fitness & Health
- Pre-clinical Psychology
- Crisis Communication & Climate Change
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Public Journalism in Digital Age
- Positive Communication
- Environmental Stewardship
- Writing for College Success
- Writing for College Success in Engineering
- Biology that Matters
- Disruptive Technologies in Healthcare
- Forensic Psychology & the Serial Killer
- Advanced Chemistry & Research Apprenticeship
- Creative Writing & Literary Research
- SCI-WRI: Research Writing in the Sciences
- Health Professions
SCI-WRI: Research Writing in the Sciences - ALL MAJORS
In this learning community, students will examine the universal discourse of the scientific writing & communication while becoming familiarized with the conventional steps of science writing and publishing in the real world. Through extensive research/reading/ discussions and completion of specific writing assignments, students will learn to think critically about the collegiate experience, particularly within the scientific disciplines.
- 13342 ENGL 231C RESEARCH WRITING IN THE SCIENCES, TR 11:00-12:15PM, BAL 2057
Note: All URLC courses have registration blocks to ensure that they are reserved for URLC participants.
Students are encouraged to contact UGRlearningcommunities@odu.edu or the Honors College (3-4865) if interested in joining or learning more about an Undergraduate Research Learning Community. The HC will be happy to help first-year students find the right URLC.