A first-time freshmen student is an incoming student who does not currently attend Old Dominion University or any other university during the 2013-2014 academic year. (High school students with AP credits are considered first-time freshmen)
We are glad that you are interested in on-campus housing at Old Dominion University. In order to better assist you in this process, please make sure to carefully read the information provided in the links below to have a better understanding before you apply.
By applying for housing at Old Dominion University, you are agreeing to the full Terms and Conditions of the Housing and Dining Agreement and entering into a legally binding agreement. As it is a legally binding agreement, it is important for you to fully understand the conditions of the agreement, so please take some time to review the documents and the information provided.
We look forward to having you join our community and wish you the best of luck here at Old Dominion University!
How to Begin
- Browse through your options for Living and Learning Communities and Residential Communities.
- Activate your MIDAS account username and password.
- Obtain a valid credit/debit card for the housing deposit ($200.00) and application fee ($50.00)to make your payment.
- Review assignment policy. Acceptance of the Housing and Dining Agreement does not guarantee a specific room assignment.
- Begin your electronic housing application through the button below.