ODU Sociology and Criminal Justice Career Fair Today at Webb Center
The Old Dominion University Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice is resurrecting its annual career fair after a four-year absence.
The Feb. 6 event will be held from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Webb Center North Mall. It will include representatives from more than 20 agencies and organizations, who will provide information about employment prospects and internship opportunities.
This year marks the return of the career fair that previously was held from 2005-10. It is co-sponsored by the ODU National Organization of Blacks in Criminal Justice.
Students from all academic disciplines and the general public are invited to attend this free event.
Participating agencies will include:
- Alexandria Police Department
- Chesapeake Probation and Parole Office
- Chesterfield County Police Department
- City of Virginia Beach
- Community Solutions
- Department of Game and Inland Fisheries
- Department of Juvenile Justice 2nd District Court Service Unit
- Hampton Police Division
- Henrico County Police Department
- Hope House Foundation
- IRS-Criminal Investigation
- Maryland Natural Resources Police
- Norfolk Police Department
- Norfolk Sheriff's Office
- Prince George's County Department of Corrections
- Richmond Police Department
- United States Secret Service
- Virginia Beach Fire Department
- Virginia Department of Corrections - Community Corrections
- Virginia State Police
- Williamsburg Police Department
For more information, please contact Melvina Sumter via e-mail at email@example.com.