Launch Hampton Roads Application Process
The Launch Hampton Roads application process will be conducted through OppInc. Please CLICK HERE to sign up to receive updates on when the application process will begin.
You must be:
At least 18 years old
U.S. Citizen or eligible to work in the U.S.
Registered for Selective Service (Males born on or after January 1, 1960)
Be in need of more intensive services based on initial assessment
AND fall into one of the following three categories:
- Unemployed OR
- Employed with Family Income below the Self-Sufficiency Guideline OR
- Dislocated Worker - unemployed worker who left previous employment through no fault of their own
Dislocated workers must:
- Qualify for Unemployment Insurance (UI) and be unlikely to return to previous occupation, OR
- Have worked at a facility that permanently closed or had a substantial lay-off, OR
- Be a displaced Homemaker, OR
- Have been self-employed and became unemployed as a result of economic conditions in the community
OppInc is responsible for determining client eligibility and enrollment into the program. Detailed eligibility guidelines can be found at the link.