Check your application status online
Application Status Codes
We have not received all of the required credentials. Allow seven to ten business days for receipt and processing from the date an item was mailed.
- Complete - Ready for Review
The application is complete and is awaiting review.
The student has been offered admission.
The student has been denied admission.
Application Status Check is provided as a feature in the LEO Online information system. Use the following steps to access your personal application status or follow our step-by-step instruction guide (2.4 MB).
- Go to LEO Online (opens in a new window).
- Click Enter LEO Online News and Secure Area
- Scroll down the page, and Enter Secure Area
- You will be prompted for a User ID and PIN.
- User ID is your Social Security Number
- PIN is your 6-digit date of birth (MMDDYY)
- For security and privacy purposes, you will be prompted to change your PIN. (First time only.)
- Click Admissions, Registration, Student Records, Graduation Information, Credit Card Payments, and Financial Aid
- Click Admissions
- Click Application Status Check
- Click on the term of the pending application (ex. Fall 2011) whose details you wish to view. All applications will have an Application Preference of "Not entered".
- Application Status shows the current status of the application.
Trouble with LEO Online?