Check your application status online
Application Status/Decision Codes
||Outstanding credentials are required. Allow at least 7-10 business days for receipt and processing from the date an item was uploaded or mailed.
|Complete - Ready for Review
||Application is complete and awaiting review.|
|To Department for Review
||Application is complete and under review by the department.
||University admission offered.
||University admission offered with additional departmental requirements to be specified in formal admission materials.
|Conditional Admit||University admission offered pending satisfaction of English language proficiency.
||Intent to enroll is confirmed.
||University admission denied.|
Application Status Checks are provided as a feature of LEO Online, Old Dominion University's online information system. Your User ID is the 8 digit University Identification Number (UIN) generated during the application process. Please list your UIN in all email correspondence.
- Go to LEO Online
- You will be prompted for a User ID and PIN.
- User ID is your 8 digit University Identification Number (UIN)
- PIN is your 6-digit date of birth (MMDDYY)
- For security and privacy purposes, you will be prompted to change your PIN. (First time only.)
- Click Admissions, Registration, Student Records, Graduation Information, Credit Card Payments, and Financial Aid
- Click Admissions
- Click Application Status Check
- Click on the term of the pending application (ex. Fall 2013) whose details you wish to view. All applications will have an Application Preference of "Not entered".
- Application Status shows the current status of the application.