Mail credentials to
Old Dominion University
Office of Admissions
108 Alfred B. Rollins Jr. Hall
Norfolk, VA 23529-0050
Transfer Application Checklist
- $50 fee (non-refundable)
- Official College Transcript (from ALL previously attended institutions)
- Official High School Transcript (if fewer than 24 college credits have been earned)
- Official SAT or ACT (if less than two years since high school graduation)
- Activity Resume (optional)
- 1-3 Letters of Recommendation (optional)
- Essay - 400 word maximum, topic of your choice (optional)
- If you choose to send credentials to our office via the mail, please send all credentials in one envelope to expedite the application process.
- In order to correctly match credentials to applications, please list your complete legal name and date of birth on all documents.
- Admission to Old Dominion University does not guarantee admission to a specific degree program. The following programs require an additional application once a student has been admitted to the university: Cytotechnology, Dental Hygiene, Environmental Health, Medical Technology, Nuclear Medicine Technology, Nursing and Ophthalmic Technology.
- Once admitted a non-refundable admission deposit is required to secure your place in the incoming class. The admission deposit is applied to your tuition and fees.