Resources for Students
- Students are encouraged to connect with the COVID Care Team for guidance and support. The following are some of the resources that the COVID Care Team Coordinates for students during isolation and quarantine:
- Extended Absence Notification (EAN) - The COVID Care Team works closely Student Outreach and Support (SOS) to notify the instructors through an EAN.
- Food Pantry - students could use the campus food pantry as a resource and have someone pick-up a box of non-perishable items by submitting an online-order form.
- COVID Testing Services - Free on-campus testing is available. Due to the access to ODU's Molecular Lab on campus, results are provided within 24 hours.
- Transportation Services (On-Campus Only) - students without a vehicle will be provided transportation services to and from the Quarantine and Isolation residence hall, if applicable.
- Students that have a meal plan are encouraged to utilize grub hub app to 'Grab & Go' with their meals.
- Students are prohibited from using the dining options for sit-down eating in Webb Center and Monarch Way during isolation and/or quarantine. All meals must be consumed in your private quarters after pick-up.
Domestic & International Travelers
- If you are planning to travel within the United States, please consult the CDC Travel Guidelines in preparation for your trip.
- The CDC has updated the international travel guidelines so please review the new CDC International Travel Guidelines prior to departure. Consult the CDC Quick Reference Flow Chart prior to returning to the USA for additional guidance.
COVID Care Team
- For additional information and support, please contact the COVID Care Team at (757-302-7622) or email us at COVIDCares@odu.edu so we can provide immediate support.
Please continue to protect yourself and others by following the recommended CDC Guidelines.