All members of the Monarch community have a shared responsibility to practice health and safety guidelines established by the Commonwealth of Virginia, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Virginia Department of Health (VDH) and Old Dominion University.
Old Dominion University has established the COVID-19 Policy 1006 and the Reign Responsibly campaign to implement measures to reasonably protect the University from the spread of COVID-19, while performing its mission to educate students.
The COVID-19 incident report can be used by anyone at the University to report non-compliance with the COVID 19 Interim Policy 1006 and the Reign Responsibly campaign. We are better positioned to address health or safety concerns if they are appropriately reported. The COVID-19 Behavior Concern form allows you to report on the following topics:
- Mask or face covering
- Physical distancing
- Event hosting violation
- Contact tracing
- Isolation after exposure/symptoms
- Quarantine after confirmed diagnosis or exposure
- Other COVID-19 health/safety issue
COVID-19 Exposure Self-Reporting
As a member of the ODU campus community, if you believe you have had close contact with someone who has been tested for COVID-19 or who is believed to have COVID-19, it is important that you complete the COVID-19 Exposure Self-Reporting form found at this link.
- Students with personal health questions: call ODU Student Health Services at 757-683-3132.
- Faculty and staff
- Contact your medical provider for personal health questions
- General questions: Call 757-683-5421 (Office of the Provost)
- Student travel: Center for Global Engagement, 757-683-4419
- Non-medical support resources