Terry Kubichan, Senior Lecturer of Accounting, is one of three recipients of the first-annual University Distinguished Teacher Award.
Ms. Kubichan joined the ODU faculty in 1995. She has taught basic principles of accounting classes for many years and has also taught upper-level undergraduate courses through distance learning. She is known as a rigorous grader who cares about her students and gets excellent student evaluations.
The University Distinguished Teacher Award was created to recognize outstanding teachers at the undergraduate level from among non-tenure track faculty. Faculty members who earn this designation will hold the title permanently and be so identified in university publications.
- ODU's Shaomin Li Studies Parking Behavior as Economic Predictor
- ODU's Agarwal Points to Defense Expenditure as Key Indicator of the Health of Hampton Roads Economy
- ODU Conference to Draw Maritime Researchers From Around the World
- ODU's Board of Visitors Formally Approves Name Change for Strome College of Business
- Instructor Urges Students in Introduction to Entrepreneurship Class to Invest in the 'Business of You'
- Yochum Among Several With ODU Connections to Receive Statewide Appointments From McAuliffe
- Enactus Chapter at ODU Seeks to Create Entrepreneurial Social Capital
- Yochum to Retire as Dean of College of Business and Public Administration
- Agarwal to Act as Interim Dean of College of Business and Public Administration
- Second Quarter Update Shows Local Economic Growth Has Slowed
- MPA and PAUP Orientation
08/14/2014 6:30 AM - 08/14/2014 8:00 PM
- USPA Yearly Faculty Retreat
08/20/2014 8:30 AM - 08/20/2014 4:30 PM
- CBPA Dean's Research Seminar - Shaomin Li
09/12/2014 12:00 PM - 09/12/2014 1:30 PM
- CBPA Dean's Research Seminar - Dr. Jing Zhang
09/26/2014 12:00 PM - 09/26/2014 1:30 PM
- CBPA Dean's Research Seminar - Open for signup
10/10/2014 12:00 PM - 10/10/2014 1:30 PM
ODU's Master of Business Administration program has been revised with a shorter curriculum, is available online or on-campus, and offers unique specialty options.
ODU executive development provides businesses, organizations and individuals with high quality programs to meet the challenges and opportunities of today's business environment. Our programs can be delivered in Hampton Roads, across the United States and around the globe.
As one of our strategic objectives, the College of Business and Public Administration is committed to establishing and maintaining strong connections with the community.