[ skip to content ]
- Betty Rose Facer
- Dir Language Learning Ctr
- Foreign Languages & Literatures
- 4022 Batten Arts and Letters
- Web Page
- Syracuse University,
- Major: French
- Degree: M.A.
- Computer-assisted language learning and instruction, and the impact of new media on foreign language pedagogy
- Abdous, M., and Camarena, M. The Impact of Academic Podcasting on Students: Learning Outcomes and Study Habits. (pp. 339-351). New York/UK: Information Science Reference/IGI.
- The Language Learning Center: Blending Traditional and Virtual Spaces.. International Association for Language Learning.
- Abdous, M., and Camarena, M. MALL Technology: Use of Academic Podcasting in the Foreign Language Classroom. ReCALL, Cambridge University Press, 21 (1), (pp. 76-95).
- Abdous, M., Facer, B. R., and Yen, C. (2012). Academic effectiveness of podcasting: A comparative study of integrated versus supplemental use of podcasting in second language
classes. Computer & Education, 58 (1), (pp. 43-52).
- Beginning French Online: Implementing Web-Based Instruction into the Curriculum
- Conference Name: SEALLT/MAALLT 2010 Annual Conference
- Sponsoring Organization: SEALLT/MAALLT 2010 Annual Conference
- Location: Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Foreign Language Education and the Race to the Top: Policy, Strategy, and JNCL
- Conference Name: Computer Assisted Language Instruction Consortium
- Sponsoring Organization: Computer Assisted Language Instruction Consortium
- Location: Amherst College, Amherst, Massachusetts
- Date: June 10, 2010
- A Community of Learning for Beginning French Online
- Conference Name: Center for Learning Technologies
- Sponsoring Organization: Center for Learning Technologies
- Location: Old Dominion University
- Date: May 24, 2010
- 2011: IALLT Showcase Award 2011, International Association for Language Learning Technology
- 2007: Special Recognition and Honors
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research