[ skip to content ]
- James V. Koch
- Board Of Visitors Professor
- Economics Department
- 2042 Constant Hall
- Web Page
- Northwestern University,
Degree: Ph. D.
- Microeconomics; Business Behavior; Human Capital
- World War II
- Leadership; Evaluation of Presidents
The Caterpillar Way: Lessons in Leadership, Growth and Shareholder Value. New York City: McGraw-Hill.
- Koch, J. V. The Caterpillar Way: Lessons in Leadership, Growth, and Shareholder Value. NYC: McGraw-Hill.
- Koch, J. V. (2010). Review of Willmott, H.P. The Great Crusade: A New Complete History of the Second World War. Harvard University Press.
- Koch, J. V., and , C. (2009). America For Sale? The Profits and Perils of Being Hunted and Devoured by the (Foreign) Pack. Praeger.
- Koch, J. V. (2009). Review of Stansky, Peter. The First Day of the Blitz. H-Net Review.
- Koch, J. V. (2009). Review of Hugh Sebag-Monetfiore. Dunkirk: Fight to the Last Man.. Harvard University Press.
- Koch, J. V. (2008). Born Not Made. Praeger.
- Koch, J. V., and Fisher, J. L. (2004). The Entrepreneurial College President. American Council on Education/Praeger.
- Koch, J. V. (2010). The Multifurcation of Higher Education.. The Future of Higher Education.
- Koch, J. V. (2013). Using Event Studies to Assess the Impact of Unexpected Events. Business Economics (February),
- Koch, J. V. Shattered Myths: The Tank Battle at Prokhorovka. Global War Studies
- Koch, J. V. (2012). Still No Significant Difference? The Impact of Distance Learning on Student Success in Undergraduate Managerial Economics. Journal of Economics and Finance Education (Summer),
- Koch, J. V. (2012). Regional Impacts of World-Wide Recession: A Case Study of Hampton Roads, Virginia. International Advances in Economic Research (May),
- Koch, J. V. (2012). Managerial Influences on Baseball Performance: The Roles and Age and Experience. Journal of Economics and Finance (April),
- Koch, J. V., Fenili, R., and Cebula, R. (2011). Do Investors Care If Steve Jobs Is Healthy?. Journal of Economics and Finance, 39 (1),
- Colburn, C. B., Koch, J. V., and Demiralp, B. (2011). Managerial Influences on Baseball Performance: The Roles of Age and Experience. Journal of Economics and Finance, 39 (1),
- Koch, J. V. (2010). Cost of Defending Against Rising Sea Levels. Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, 40 (1),
- (2010). The Bank Failure Rate, Economic Conditions and Banking Statutes in the U.S., 1970-2009. Atlantic Economic Journal, 39 (1),
- Koch, J. V. (2008). Review of Kaufmann, J.E.; Kaufmann, H.W.. H-Net Reviews
- Koch, J. V. (2008). Review of Montgomery and the Battle of Normandy: a selection from the diaries, correspondence and other papers of Field Marshal the Viscount Montgomery of Alamein, January to Auguest 1944. Stroud: History Press for the Army Records Society
- Koch, J. V., and Cebula, R. (2008). The Impact of Undocumented Immigration on ID Theft in the United States: An Empirical Study. Open Economics Journal, 1, (pp. 37-46).
- (2008). The Relative Decline of a Musgrave 'Merit Good': The Case of Public Support of Flagship State Universities. Journal of Economics and Finance
- Koch, J. V. (2008). The Relative Decline of a Musgrave ‘Merit Good:’ The Case of Public Support of Flagship Public Universities. Journal of Economics and Finance, 32, (pp. 368-79).
- Koch, J. V. (2007). An Empirical Analysis of Identity Theft Determinants in the U.S.. Review of Business Research
- Koch, J. V. (2006). Plant Location, ISO 9000 Certifications and Quality Management Practices: An Empirical Investigation. International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, 8,
- Koch, J. V. (2006). The Economic Impact of University Health Systems Of Eastern Carolina.
Emerging Economic and Demographic Realities
Conference Name: AICPA
Sponsoring Organization: AICPA
Location: Cancun, Mexico
Koch, J. V.
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research