Membership Services Team
Old Dominion University Recreation and Wellness offers FACILITIES & PROGRAMS like never before... Recreation and Wellness is about allowing the Modern Mind to thrive in a charged atmosphere, where life overflows with activity, sport and movement of all kinds. Fitness, wellness, adventure, sport club and intramural programs...whatever moves you, you can find it here. Recreation and Wellness offers programs, facilities and services for students, faculty/staff, alumni and university affiliates to promote healthy and active lifestyles.
Student Recreation Center (SRC) facilities are student-fee funded facilities and are provided at no additional charge to all enrolled, full and part-time fee paying ODU students. Students may purchase memberships for a spouse, partner or dependent 16 or older on a semester basis.
Membership to the Old Dominion University Student Recreation Center is available for purchase to faculty, staff and retirees, as well as University Friends (see list). In addition, faculty, staff, retirees, and University Friends may add a spouse/partner and/or children 16 - 23 years of age to their membership. Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
FAMILY AND COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE!
Old Dominion University students and SRC members may bring guests to use the center during operating hours. Guest passes may be purchased at the pro shop. All guests must fill out a guest pass and guest/agreement form prior to using the facility. The following are the types of passes available and the cost related to each one.
- Day Pass: $10.00
- Weekend Pass (2 days): $15.00
- Week Pass (7 days): $20.00
- Two Week Pass: $25.00
- Unlimited use of Fitness Center with State-of-the Art
- Strength Equipment and Free Weights as well as Cardiovascular Equipment
- Use of Indoor Running Track
- Access to Certified Personal Trainers
- Unlimited Group Exercise, Yoga and Pilates Classes
- Unlimited Group Cycling Classes
- Water Fitness Classes
- Wellness Seminars and Challenges
- Gymnasium with Three Basketball Courts
- Racquetball Courts
- Lap Swimming
- Rock Climbing Wall and Clinics
- Volleyball Courts
- Outdoor Adventure Center
- Use of University Fitness Center (located in the University Village)
- Family Activity Weekends (ages 4 and above)
- Family Swim Time (ages 4 and above)
- Complimentary Fitness Assessments