Important notice to all students: Classes are not dropped for non-attendance or non-payment.
Privacy of Student Information Policies & Procedures.
Relocation of Walk-up Services
PARDON OUR DUST!
Walk-up services for Registrar, Admissions, Financial Aid, and Student Accounts Offices are moving July 7.
Student services for Registrar, Financial Aid, and Student Accounts are relocating to Room 1208 Perry Library (former location of the Interlibrary Loan Office). The office is identified as Enrollment Services and is entered by passing straight through the Student Learning Commons. This office will open on July 7.
Students seeking assistance with Admissions will be served in the Future Monarch Center, 1101 Webb Center.
Registrar's Office staff will move to Room 216, Rollins Hall while Rollins Hall renovations are underway. All telephone numbers will remain the same during the relocation.
Financial Aid and Admissions staff are temporarily relocated to the modular houses on 48th Street.
Look for signage and watch University and Student Announcements for updates.
The Office of the University Registrar exists to support the University community by providing information and services to support, facilitate and promote the educational mission of the University. This role specifically includes providing information about and services related to academic programs and degree requirements, registration and enrollment verification, and maintenance of permanent academic records for students, faculty, staff and external constituencies in a timely, accurate, confidential and supportive manner in accordance with University policy, state and federal law.
The Office of the University Registrar is guided by the following areas of emphasis:
- To provide exemplary service to the university community by providing professional, efficient and courteous services to all constituencies.
- To support the academic mission of the University by fairly and consistently administering institutional administrative and academic policy and by open communication and collaboration with faculty, staff and students of Old Dominion University.
- To ensure a well-coordinated registration process through state-of-the-art electronic means and in-person processes.
- To provide services related to transcripts, enrollment, veterans' affairs and VA certification, publication of the schedule of classes, residency, NCAA certification, degree audit, and graduation; services to faculty include class rolls, grade sheets, support of advising efforts, etc.
- To maintain and preserve the integrity of the data resident in the student module of the University's administrative system and all other non-electronic sources.
- To serve faculty, students, alumni, parents, staff and members of the general public within the parameters established by state and federal law.
Learn about and access your grades, transcripts, holds, transfer credit, test scores and more.
The Academic Calendar outlines important deadlines, holidays and other essential dates for the course of the academic year, which runs August through July.
Your hard work has paid off and you are moving on to the next part of your journey. Make your transition a smooth one by carefully reviewing important graduation and commencement information.
ODU is a military friendly institution and servicepeople and their families will find a most supportive academic team ready and willing to facilitate degree attainment, including recognition of military experiences which may accelerate degree completion.
Fast track your education with Old Dominion's Summer Studies for undergraduate and graduate students. High schoolers, college students and professionals can choose from over 2,400 courses at our main campus and our convenient regional centers.
Admission & Aid
Many high-ranking military service members chose Old Dominion University as their university of choice and credit its innovative academic programs and dedicated faculty as integral to their educational and career successes.
How much is it going to cost, is often one of the most important questions when making your choice for higher education.
Faculty & Staff
Teaching at ODU is more than just providing instruction, as a Monarch faculty member you have the opportunity to help students grow into their futures!
Veterans Affairs Services was established to provide specialized customer service to members of the various branches of military service, veterans, and their eligible dependents.