Commencement@ODU is tasked, by the President, with coordinating and executing all commencement ceremonies at Old Dominion University.
Our goal is to enable participation in the commencement ceremony for every eligible student. We are responsible for:
- Coordinating with academic colleges
- Verifying eligibility with the Registrar's Office
- Communication with speakers and other platform party members
- Coordinating with Ted Constant Convocation Center staff
- Physical implementation of the ceremony
Commencement@ODU is operated by the Office of University Events.