- Konkol, M. (2018). The sky of our manufacture: The London fog in British fiction from Dickens to Woolf. Woolf Studies Annual, 24 (234-236),
- Konkol, M. (2017). That Irate Pornographist: Gender and Nature in Mina Loy’s “’Songs to Joannes.’” (Forthcoming). Paideuma, 44,
- Konkol, M. (2017). Unruly equality: U.S. Anarchism in the twentieth century/crisis and the US avant-garde: Poetry and real politics/personal modernisms: Anarchist networks and the later avant-gardes. Modernism/Modernity, 24 (4), pp. 867-873.
- Konkol, M. (2015). Of Sonnets and Archives: Robert Graves, Laura Riding, and the Collaborative Making of Modernist Poetry. Textus, English Studies in Italy Special Issue on “The Archival Turn in Modern Literature.” pp. 37-56.
- Konkol, M. (2015). Public Archives, New Knowledge, and Moving Beyond the Digital Humanities/Digital Pedagogy Distinction. Hybrid Pedagogy
- Konkol, M. (2005). Critical Introduction to ‘Some Memories of Henri Matisse by Alice B Toklas'. Meridian: The Semi-Annual from the University of Virginia, 16, pp. 63-65.
- 2017: National Endowment for the Humanities Summer Institute at the Newberry Library
- 2016: Gale Digital Collections Award, University of Victoria
- 2016: Robin L. Hixon Travel Award Fellowship, Old Dominion University
- 2015: University of Victoria Digital Humanities Summer Institute SSHRC Scholarship , University of Victoria
- 2012: Marion L. Brittain Postdoctoral Fellowship in Digital Pedagogy
- 2011: Gender Institute Award
- 2011: The English Department Louis and Joan Slovinsky Dissertation Fellowship
- 2011: University at Buffalo Graduate Student Excellence in Teaching Award , University at Buffalo
- 2006: GSEU Retention Fund for outstanding graduate work
- 2005: Dean’s Scholarship, State University of New York at Buffalo
- 2002: President and Dean’s Academy of American Poets Prize Honorable Mention
- 2002: Reed Initiative Grant for Undergraduate Research
- 1998: Bard College Music Scholarship
Contracts, Grants and Sponsored Research
- Konkol, M. "New College Data Science Grant for Faculty Seminar in Digital Pedagogy " . 2015 - 2015
- Konkol, M. "Mark Diamond Research Grant " . 2009 - 2009
- Konkol, M. "UB Digital Humanities Institute Grant for Graduate Research " . 2009 - 2009