- Rhetoric, disability studies, feminist historiography, social movements, writing pedagogy
- Osorio, R., Hutchison, A., Primeau, S., Ubbesen, M., and Champoux-Crowley, A. (2021). The Laborious Reality vs. the Imagined Ideal of Graduate Student Instructors of Writing. WPA
- Osorio, R. (2021). Constellating with our Foremothers: Stories of Mothers Making Space in Rhetoric and Composition. constellations: a cultural rhetorics publishing space
- Osorio, R., and Hubrig, A. (2020). Enacting a Culture of Access in Our Conference Spaces. College Composition and Communication
- Osorio, R. (2020). I Am #ActuallyAutistic, Hear Me Tweet: The Autist-Topoi of Autistic Activists on Twitter. enculturation (31),
- Osorio, R. (2017). Embodying Truth: Sylvia Rivera’s Delivery of Parrhesia at the 1973 Christopher Street Liberation Day Rally. Rhetoric Review, 36 (2),
- Osorio, R., Hutchison, A., and Fiscus, J. (2021). Braiding Stories, Taking Action: A Narrative of Graduate Worker-Led Change Work.Transformations: Change Work Across Writing Programs, Pedagogies, and Practices. University of Colorado Press.
- Osorio, R. (2020). A Disability-as-Insight Approach to Multimodal Assessment.Improving Outcomes: Disciplinary Writing, Local Assessment, and the Aim of Fairness. MLA.
- 2020: Disability in College Composition Travel Award. , CCCC
- 2020: Kate Broderick Faculty Award for Excellence in Promoting Educational Accessibility, Old Dominion University
- 2019: Summer Research Grant, ODU College of Arts and Letters
- 2017: Ann G. Wylie Dissertation Fellowship, University of Maryland Graduate School
- 2017: James A. Robinson Excellence in Teaching Award, University of Maryland English Department
- 2017: Nan Johnson Outstanding Graduate Student Travel Award, Coalition of Feminist Scholars in the History of Rhetoric and Composition
- 2016: All-S.T.A.R. (Scholarship, Teaching, Administration, Research) Fellowship, University of Maryland Graduate School